TOWERS & MONOPOLES
FMT- Frequency Matched Towers
The Frequency Matched Tower (FMT) represents the latest technology in RF signal improvment through manipulation of the antenna/tower relationship. The tower on which an FM antenna is mounted has dramatic effects on the actual pattern of the antenna, as typical free space azimuth patterns are greatly distorted when mounted on the broadcaster's support structure.
To address this situation, JAMPRO designed the FMT so that the tower structure matches the spacing of the antenna elements. For each of these Frequency Matched Towers, JAMPRO locates the structural tower members in the optimum position to create a symmetrical backdrop for each of the radiating elements. Tower height, wind and ice loading requirments, guy radius, antenna configuration and frequency are all factored into each FMT's design. The result is a mounting environment for the antenna that minimizes signal distortion and maximizes pattern precision and predicability.
Because of the consistent match between the antenna elements and the tower, pattern directionalization and measurement may be accomplished by using only a single bay of the antenna. This reduces the time and expense involved in these services, yet accurately produces unsurpassable results.
• Self Supporting Towers
• Guyed Towers
• Frequency Matched Towers
• Rapid Deployment Towers
• Replacement Batwing Poles
• Standard up to 100 meters (over 100 meters on special applications)
• Standard design for 35 PSF - higher wind load designs available
• Equipment elevator
• Climbing facilities
• Code lighting
• Motorized winch
• Guy wire take up reels
• Anchor rods
• Up to 100 meters erected in 8 hours
• Supports all types of antennas
• Minimum assembly tools
RAPID DEPLOYMENT TOWER SPECIFICATIONS
• 5 men - 8 hours - 328ft/100 meters erected
• Tower system requires no concrete pier foundation
• Requires no concrete guy anchors
• Minimum assembly tools required
• Tower sections and antennas raised with one or more ground control external elevators
• Only one man in tower to assembly section
• No tower section bolts required
• Tower is guyed every 3 sections (30 ft., 9.1 m) for maximum stability
• High strength guy cable stays the tower at anchor takeup points placed 120 degrees from tower base.