See help guide to righ of chart. Note that the program will calculate the coax loss based on frequency and coax type. Tab between yellow input fields as you would in an Excell worksheet.
Transmitter Output is
(1) Click and Input Transmitter Output Power
Antenna Gain is
(2) Tab to here and input antenna gain
Coax in Meters or Feet
M or F
(3) Tab; click Pull Down; choose feet or meters
(4) Tab; input length
Coax loss per 100 ft. is
(5) (do nothing here)
(6) Tab to here; input frequency
(7) Tab; click Pull Down; choose coax type
Total coax Loss
(8) Tab to here; input 0 or loss figure
(9) Tab to here; input 0 or loss figure
(10) view your results
Note: *Values are rounded to two places. Information is provide as an estimate only. Jampro accepts no responsibility for accuracy. Please verify these figures with your consulting engineer.
will not work. Please access the web page using another browser.