Compensation: $13-19/hr Based on Experience
Employment type: full-time
Prepares work to be assembled utilizing assembly instructions, blueprints, etc.
Test assembled parts before performing the final assembling. –
- Verifies specification by measuring and checking parts to be assembled.
- Follow targets and deadlines set for jobs.
- Follow instructions written and/or verbal.
- Soldering Experience a Plus
- Self-motivated and work with minimal supervision.
- Strong teamwork skills
- Climbing experience a plus
- Travel Domestic and International
- Attendance and timeliness a very high priority
- Candidate should be a clear communicator
- Must follow all the safety procedures, environmental guidelines, and company rules and regulations while assembling.
Send resume to [email protected] or apply in person at 6340 Sky Creek Drive, Sacramento, CA 95828
We offer competitive pay, 401K plan, Medical, Aflac, Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick pay.
*MUST PASS A DRUG SCREEN/BACKGROUND CHECK