Compensation: $13-19/hr Based on Experience
Employment type: full-time
Prepares work to be assembled utilizing assembly instructions, blueprints, etc.
Test assembled parts before performing the final assembling. –
- Verifies specification by measuring and checking parts to be assembled.
- Follow targets and deadlines set for jobs.
- Follow instructions written and/or verbal.
- Soldering Experience a Plus
- Self-motivated and work with minimal supervision.
- Strong teamwork skills
- Climbing experience a plus
- Travel Domestic and International
- Attendance and timeliness a very high priority
- Candidate should be a clear communicator
- Must follow all the safety procedures, environmental guidelines, and company rules and regulations while assembling.
Send resume to or apply in person at 6340 Sky Creek Drive, Sacramento, CA 95828
We offer competitive pay, 401K plan, Medical, Aflac, Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick pay.
*MUST PASS A DRUG SCREEN/BACKGROUND CHECK