Jampro has specialized as a Broadcast Tower Manufacturer for many years. Our Frequency Matched Towers (FMT) represent the latest broadcast technology. Essentially, the tower and antenna define the signal benefits because of their direct relationship.
Also, the towers on which FM Broadcast antennas mount dramatically affect the antenna coverage pattern. Typically, free space circular patterns become distorted when mounted on to broadcaster’s antenna support structure.
Broadcast Tower Manufacturers for (FMT) Frequency Matched Towers/Masts.
As a solution, Jampro designed the Frequency Matched Tower (FMT). The aim is for the tower structure also to match the antenna element spacing. Furthermore, all Frequency Matched Towers (FMT), Jampro locates the tower members in an ideal position. This also creates the perfect backdrop for each of the antenna elements.
FMT Design Factors
Moreover, the tower height, wind, ice loading requirements, guy radius, antenna tuning, and frequency affect the FMT’s design. Therefore, the antenna mounting points will minimize the signal distortion. It also maximizes the coverage pattern’s precision and predictability. Furthermore, matching of the antenna and mast assists the coverage pattern. Moreover, just a single bay of the antenna achieves this. It also reduces the time and expense involved in these services. Essentially, it also accurately produces good coverage results.
Types of Broadcast Towers include;
- Self Supporting Towers.
- Guyed Towers/Masts.
- Frequency Matched Towers. (FMT’s)
- Rapid build Towers.
- Monopole Towers/Masts.
- Also replacement Batwing Poles.
Broadcast Tower Manufacturer Features:
- Standard up to 100 meters (over 100 meters on request).
- Standard design for 35 PSF – (Higher wind load designs available).
- Equipment elevator.
- Climbing facilities.
- Code lighting.
- Includes a motor winch.
- Guy wire take-up reels.
- Anchor rods.
- Up to 100 meters built in 8 hours.
- Supports all types of antennas.
- Requires Minimal building tools.
Tower Specifications for Rapid Deployment
- 5 men for 8 hours – 328 ft/100 meters to erect.
- Tower system requires no concrete base.
- Also, it requires no concrete guy anchors.
- Requires only basic tower assembly tools.
- Tower sections and antennas raised with ground controlled external elevators.
- Only one man needed on the tower to assemble each section.
- No need for Tower section bolts.
- The Tower is guyed every 3 sections (30 ft. or 9.1 m) to steady it.
- High strength cable stays guy the tower.
- Take up points placed 120 degrees from the tower base.
Finally, for more information please call the Jampro sales t