The Frequency Matched Broadcast Towers (FMT) represents the latest technology in RF signal improvement. This is due to the manipulation of the antenna/tower relationship. Also, towers on which FM antenna mount has a dramatic effect on the actual pattern of the antenna. Typically, free space azimuth patterns become greatly distorted when mounted on the broadcaster’s support structure.
Frequency Matched Broadcast Towers (FMT)
To address this situation, Jampro designed the FMT so that the tower structure matches the spacing of the antenna elements.
Also, for all of these Frequency Matched Towers, Jampro locates the structural tower members in the optimum position. This also creates a symmetrical backdrop for each of the radiating elements.
Moreover, tower height, wind, ice loading requirements, guy radius, antenna configuration, and frequency are all factored into each FMT’s design. In addition, the result is a mounting environment for the antenna that minimizes signal distortion. Also it maximizes pattern precision and predictability.
In addition, consistent matching between the antenna elements and the tower, pattern directionalization and measurement can be accomplished. A single bay of the antenna achieves this. Moreover, this reduces the time and expense involved in these services, yet accurately produces unsurpassable results.
Types of Broadcast Towers include;
- Self Supporting Towers.
- Guyed Towers.
- Frequency Matched Towers.
- Rapid Deployment Towers.
- Monopole Towers.
- Replacement Batwing Poles.
Features included with Jampro Broadcast Towers
- Standard up to 100 meters (over 100 meters on special applications).
- Standard design for 35 PSF – higher wind load designs available.
- Equipment elevator.
- Climbing facilities.
- Code lighting.
- Also, includes a motorized winch.
- Guy wire take-up reels.
- Anchor rods.
- Up to 100 meters erected in 8 hours.
- Supports all types of antennas.
- Minimum assembly tools.
Rapid Deployment Tower Specifications
- 5 men – 8 hours – 328ft/100 meters erected.
- Tower system requires no concrete pier foundation.
- Also, requires no concrete guy anchors.
- Minimum assembly tools required.
- Tower sections and antennas raised with one or more ground control external elevators.
- Only one man on the tower to assemble section.
- No tower section bolts required.
- The Tower is guyed every 3 sections (30 ft., 9.1 m) for maximum stability.
- High strength guy cable stays the tower at anchor.
- Take up points placed 120 degrees from tower base.
Finally, for more information please call the Jampro t