The Jampro JFVD is a Dual Vertical Dipole Panel Antenna. In addition, each panel consists of balun fed dual dipoles, featuring high gain and low downward radiation.
Moreover, lightweight design, rugged galvanized steel, non-corrosive stainless steel, and copper construction assures years of dependable performance. Even in
In addition, the JFVD antenna has proven to have excellent bandwidth and pattern stability. The flexible dipole spacing allows for custom directional patterns that fit any of your coverage requirements.
Features of Dual Vertical Dipole Panel Antenna
- Vertically polarized.
- Available for FM Band II (87.5-108 MHz).
- Single panel gains 8 dB.
- Broadband design.
- Omni-directional or custom directional patterns available.
- Also non-corrosive stainless steel, hot dipped galvanized, and copper construction.
- Pressurized feed system dipole Radomes available.
- Also custom mounting brackets available.
Finally, for more information please call the Jampro team. Alternatively, please leave a message via the Contact us page and we will respond to you as soon as possible.