TRUST the Oldest Broadcast Antenna Company in North America!
Jampro’s Field Services and Installation team started with the company in 1954. We provide both high-quality broadcast systems at a reasonable price with Field Services and Installations to match. This is whether it’s for our leading antennas, combiners & filters and RF components for every application in the broadcast industry.
Field Services and Installation include;
- Turn Key Installations.
- Site Survey and Inspection Services.
- Transmission Line System Design and Layout.
- System Optimization and Testing Service.
- Also, After Sales Maintenance and Inspection.
Also, building on this expertise Jampro provides the ultimate turn-key installation solution for all your needs. Moreover, Jampro is there for you from conception to completion,
In addition, Jampro’s extensive broadcasting products are surpassed only by our highly qualified staff. Our industry-leading engineers, project managers, field technicians and manufacturing staff deliver the most superior service in the broadcasting industry.
Because of the complement between products and staff, your broadcasting requirements are safe in our hands.
Also, our experienced field crews are staffed and managed by highly qualified, safety-conscious employees. They are also very diligent in meeting deadlines and providing a superior service.
Middle East | Far East | Asia | Europe | North America | Latin America | Africa
- Installation Anywhere in the World.
- Site Preparation.
- Foundation Construction.
- Tower Erection.
- Shelter and Cabinet Installation.
- Installation of Transmission Lines and Antennas.
- Civil Construction of Roads.
- Line Testing.
- Security Fencing Installation.
- Installation & Construction.
- Full turnkey systems with Towers, Antennas and transmission line systems.
- Broadcast Towers Guyed and Self supporting.
- Installation and maintenance services.
- Structural Engineering.
- Installation and Check-Out Services.
- Greenfield Site Construction.
- Also, includes Transmitter Building Equipment Installations.
Finally, for more information please call the Jampro t