The Jampro JFHD is a Flat Horizontal FM Panel Antenna. Also, each panel contains dual dipoles, featuring a high gain and low downward radiation. Also, rugged galvanized steel or stainless steel construction ensures many years of dependable performance even in the harshest of environments.
Moreover, the JFHD antenna has proven to have excellent bandwidth and pattern stability. Also, standard and custom directional radiation patterns are available to fit any of your coverage requirements.
Features of a Flat Horizontal FM Panel Antenna
- Single panel gains 8 dB.
- FM band (88-108 MHz).
- Ideal for broadband multi-frequency applications.
- Horizontally polarized.
- Omni-directional or custom patterns available.
- Rugged hot-dipped galvanized steel construction.
- Pressurized feed system & dipoles.
- Also, Dipole radomes optional.
- Custom mounting brackets available.
Finally, for more information, please call the Jampro team. Alternatively, outside of normal office hours or national holidays, please leave a message via the Contact us page. We will then respond to you as soon as possible.