The Jampro JFHD is a Flat Horizontal FM Panel Antenna. Also, each panel contains dual dipoles, featuring a high gain and low downward radiation. Also, rugged galvanized steel or stainless steel construction ensures many years of dependable performance even in the harshest environments.
Moreover, the JFHD antenna has excellent bandwidth and pattern stability. Also, standard and custom directional radiation patterns are available to fit any of your coverage requirements.
Features of a Flat Horizontal FM Panel Antenna
- Single panel gains of 8 dB.
- FM band (87.5-108 MHz).
- Ideal for broadband multi-frequency applications.
- Horizontally polarized.
- Omni-directional or custom patterns are available.
- Rugged hot-dipped galvanized steel construction.
- Includes pressurized feed system and dipoles.
- Also, Dipole radomes are optional.
- Custom mounting brackets are available.
Finally, for more information, please call the Jampro team. Alternatively, outside of regular office hours or national holidays, please leave a message via the Contact us page. We will then respond to you as soon as possible.