JAMPRO “JADP” CAVITY BACKED PREMIUM BROADBAND BROADCAST ANTENNA
The JADP FM broadcast antenna utilizes a wideband element to excite a cavity resonator for maximum beam control. As a result, the antenna is far superior to standard flat panel designs. Moreover, the antenna has low VSWR, uniform pattern and axial ratio across a wide band of frequencies.
JADP Features Include;
- Excellent for multi or single station use
- VHF Bands I, II (FM) 87.5-108 MHz, III
- Rugged mechanical construction
- Single or dual feed systems
- Excellent axial ratio control design
- Marine brass, stainless steel & copper for a longer life span
- HD Radio compatible
- Omni & directional patterns
In addition, the feed system includes dry air pressurized power dividers, feed baluns and flexible copper coax cables. Moreover, the Balun and Dipole feeds can be enclosed within a radome to cope with harsh weather sites.
Finally, for more information, please call the Jampro Sales team, or leave a message via the Contact Us page and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Also, for more information about Panels per Bay, Gain calculations and Height of each bay further technical details, please download the following literature.