JAMPRO “JADP” CAVITY BACKED PREMIUM BROADBAND BROADCAST ANTENNA
The JADP FM broadcast antenna utilizes a wideband element to excite a cavity resonator for maximum beam control. As a result, the antenna is far superior to standard flat panel designs. Moreover, the antenna has low VSWR, uniform pattern, and axial ratio across a wide band of frequencies.
JADP Features Include;
- Excellent for multi or single station use
- VHF Bands I, II (FM) 87.5-108 MHz, III
- Rugged mechanical construction
- Single or dual feed systems
- Superior axial ratio control design
- Marine brass, stainless steel & copper for a longer life span
- HD Radio compatible
- Omni & directional patterns
In addition, the feed system includes dry air pressurized power dividers, feed baluns, and flexible copper coax cables. Moreover, the Balun and Dipole feed would be in a radome and protect it from the weather’s harshest conditions.
Finally, for more information, please call the Jampro Sales team. Alternatively, please leave a message on the Contact us page. We will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
Also, for more information, please download the following literature.