The Jampro Vertical Dipole FM Broadcast Antenna provides a balun fed vertical dipole. Also a power divider, and heliax coaxial feed lines. Also, the antenna design includes stainless steel with a brass inner conductor. All galvanized hardware brackets provide many years of dependable service. Moreover, all antennas ship fully assembled and factory tuned.
Moreover, testing on an electrically similar tower structure ensures the correct impedance match and a low VSWR. Also, the antenna features
Features of Vertical Dipole FM Broadcast Antenna
- Vertical or elliptical polarization.
- VSWR: 1.25:1 over 6 MHz.
- Excellent duplexing capabilities.
- Medium power handling.
- Also, beam tilt and null fill available.
- Custom directional patterns available.
- Reduced element spacing for minimizing RF levels.
Finally, for more information please call the Jampro team. Alternatively, please leave a message via the Contact us page and we will respond to you as soon as possible.